Features and Benefits of RF Pinch Valves
|Conventional Pinch Valve||RF VALVE® ADVANTAGE|
|95% of sleeve wear occurs during the last 10% of closure when stress velocity and abrasion are the highest||RF VALVE® and aiRFlex® Elastomer tube folds prevent stretching and are the key to longer life|
WHY NOT CHOOSE THE BEST?
Before we designed the RF Valve®, we asked our customers what they would like to see in a pinch valve, and the message was clear:
- Give us an elastomer tube with longer life to minimize down time
- Reduce maintenance time, make it easy to maintain and minimize shop time for maintenance overhaul
- Make it last in a tough environment by using top quality components
KEY STANDARD FEATURES OF RF VALVES
- 1” (25mm) to 60” (1500mm) – allowing working pressure up to 600 psi or 40 bar in the smaller sizes
- RF Valves meet Industry Standard face-to-face dimensions accepted by all engineering/design companies, thus allowing interchangeability with other valves built to the same industry standards
- Unique elastomer sleeve design results in longer sleeve life because the sleeve does not need to stretch during closing
- SMART ValveTM Wear Sensor Indicator Wire alerts maintenance personnel that the tube is worn, facilitating preventive maintenance
- Lower maintenance cost as in-line sleeve replacement performed without the need for re-calibration.
- Zero Leakage Shut-off - guaranteed not to seize or jam
RF VALVE® & aiRFlex® pinch valves use advanced technology and the highest standards in design and materials of construction and provide the longest sleeve life. They meet the most rigorous service conditions. Dedicated to customer satisfaction through proven designs, innovation and pinch valve performance, RF Valves, Inc., provides immediate, on demand technical service, sales and after sales support through our global distribution and sales network.